Sno-Kone Machine Instructions
- Setup machine on a secure table top.
- Plug in power cord.
- Fill the hopper to within an inch of the top with ice cubes.
- Switch the motor on. Wait for the motor to come to full speed (a minute or so).
- Push the pusher handle down against the ice in the hopper. Apply firm and even pressure to make the best snow.
- Once ice has been shaved and has collected in the bottom compartment use a scoop to fill cones.
- Apply any flavored syrups as desired.
CAUTION: Never put any object into the sno-kone machine body while the motor is running. Serious damage can occur to any body parts or objects that are placed inside the sno-kone machine hopper.
** You will get your $25 security deposit back as long as the sno-kone machine is returned clean with all of the supplies it was sent with. This includes both doors, scoop, drain tube and kone holder. **