Frozen Drink Machine Instructions
* Machine must be transported standing up*
On the right side of the machine are the following switches and controls.
Main Power Switch -
"0" position: Off position. Power is turned off to all functions.
"I" position: On position. Machine has power.
Display Light -
"0" position: Lights are off.
"I" position: Lights are on. Display lights have power.
Agitator Switch -
"0" position: Agitator is off.
"I" position: Agitator is on.
"0" position: Off position.
"I" position: Cool drink mode.
"II" position: Frozen mode.
Compressor green light - If the compressor green light is on, the compressor should be working.
- Fill the mix tank with the desired liquid product (3 gallons max). Do not overfill the tank. NOTE: When ready, slush occupies more volume than the liquid.
- To operate, press main power switch and agitator switch to ON position. Agitator switch must be on before choosing cool or slush mode.
- For slush- press the cooler switch to bottom position "II".
For liquid - press the cooler switch to up position "I".
- To illuminate the mix tank cover display on top of the unit and the product in the bowl press the display light awitch to down position "I".
- To adjust the density/consistency of the slush there is an adjustment knob at the rear, right corner of the dispenser.
- Turn the knob right or left, the consistency indicator will go up or down.
- To firm up the product, turn the set knob counter clockwise, which will move the indicator down to a higher number position.
- To soften / warm up the product, turn the set knob clockwise, which will move the indicator up to a lower number postion.