Setup & Making Cotton Candy
- Main Switch - Turns motor 'on' or 'off' and supplies current to heat switch.
- Heat Switch - Turns current to the heating element 'on' or 'off'.
- Heat Control Knob - Increases or decreases voltage to ribbon wire heating element using a graduated dial.
- Setup cotton candy machine on a flat, level surface.
- Turn both switches to the 'on' position and the heat knob to the highest heat setting.
- Once the heating switch is turned on the sugar is heated and thrown to the sides of the bowl.
- Take cone and rotate around the bowl until cotton candy has collected.
- If the machine starts smoking, check the heat control setting. After warm up, equipment should make good floss at a reduced setting.
** There will be a $25 cleaning fee charged if the machine is returned dirty. The white plastic net, metal bowl and plastic dome must be cleaned with warm/hot water. We will clean the machine when it is returned. **